- Number of offers : number of your offers in our database. Excludes offers of unknown wines, old offers (older than one month), offers with unconfirmed prices
- Average number of competitors: average number of competitive offers (all sizes).
- Average price: average of your prices in EUR tax excluded (75cl basis)
- Market competitivenes (B2B): average ratio between your price and the market price. 1.10 means that in average yours offers are 10% above market price.
- Market price: professional market price, represents the typical exchange price for one case or more between two professionals.
- Average competitiveness (B2C): average ratio between your price and the average price. 0.98 means that in average yours offers are 2% below the average price.
MARKET COMPETITIVINESS BY REGION - 75CL SIZE
- Rows: regions
- Columns : competitiveness level compared to market prices. D -5% +5% includes the % of your offers whose prices are between -5 and +5% of the market price.
- Content: share in % of the total of your 75cl offers in a given region and competitiveness level.