LOOK AT THE NEW BORDEAUX 2018 SCORESDate : 18/3/2021 Updated : 7/4/2021
The in-bottle tasting scores of Wine Spectator (WS), Neal Martin from Vinous (VNNM), James Suckling (JS), Jeb Dunnuck (JD), Decanter (DC), Wine Advocate (WA) and Vinous (VN) were recently released.
Here is a summary :
- The biggest increases in the average score
Please note, the increase in the average score may be due to a new higher score and/or the addition of new scores.
- The biggest drops in the average score
Please note, the drop in the average score may be due to a new lower score and/or the addition of new scores.
- Bordeaux 2018 best scores
- Bordeaux 2018 with at least one score of 100 point
Date : March 7, 2021
All indices are on the rise:
- WD Bordeaux 100, the biggest market index available for Bordeaux wines (100 wines, 14 vintages, 1.8 Billion Euros), increased by 1% in February 2021.
- With the exception of the 2017 vintage, price indices by vintage also increased by an average of 1.2%.
The 2017 vintage is at its lowest, down 7% year on year, and currently 7% above over release price (based on the recommended release price).
- The level of offers for the last 15 deliverable vintages is stable over 1 month at 376M€.
- Burgundy: second consecutive month of increase with the DRC index (+2.4% in February 2021)
- Second consecutive month of increase with the WD Rhône and California indices, respectively + 2.2% and + 5% in 2021
- The level of available offers in the Wine Decider database (B2B+B2C) reaches one billion euros, details by vintage HERE
Offers you should check